Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

My Poem

Today I made a poem with a piece of paper that starts off the sentence and then you have to write the rest. It is for a poetry slam.


I am a panther stalking my prey as subtle as the wind

I wonder if i'm being watched spied on in the night

I hear explosions as I run as fast as I can

I want to dash away but I cannot because i'm trapped

I am scared and worried for my life

I pretend to be a robot hovering in space

I feel hot like i'm on a volcano

I worry that i'm going to slip and fall down 100 ft

I cry as my house explodes

I am a dragon breathing molten lava fire out of my mouth

I understand complicated problems

I say mean things in the heat of the situation

I dream of money raining from the sky

I try to hold on as the rocket accelerates into space

I hope to be immortal and to drift across the sky

I am a snake slithering across the dry arid landscape

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you stayed with one personality. also how you were different animals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good I don't have a helpful comment. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clifford Devlin here really like all your describing you might want to ad some fool stops but otherwise very good but ad a reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi im Charlie from Kaingaroa school in the Far North im also a year 5 and a boy. I like how it escalates in the space of one line and it gets so dramatic. But you could add more vocab. :)

    ReplyDelete