Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

100 word Challenge not counting title

What's behind the door


Tap tap tap… Tap tap tap … I keep hearing tap tap tap behind the door .
What is it?  I thought. The need to see was killing me.
I tried to reach out to the door knob but my body was pushing me back.
I approached it carefully. I felt scared and excited.
My body was shaking, my hands were
trembling  and my palms were sweating. I reach out for the door handle and…
I twist the handle. Creek. It’s black. All black . There's nothing. I walk in closer but I trip
and the door closes. Oh no “HELP AHHHH”


At school we were trying out a challenge. Were the starter sentence is what's behind the door and we have to write a 100 word story exactly out of just that one starting sentence.
 

4 comments:

  1. hi i`m Luka i like your story its very interesting. is this real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but if it was...That. Would be bad

      Delete
  2. hi im kauri i think your story is cool i like the bit were you say approached i just no something is coming you just need to change your font.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cliff. I like how your story is so creative. I think you should work on more descriptive words and punctuation such as speech marks. Burt other than that it is AWESOME. Do you think you did a great job and why?

    ReplyDelete