Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

All About Me


Yeoboseyo my name Is Clifford I am a year 6 student at Waitohu school. I am in Room 3 I live in Otaki. My favourite thing to do is to play creative video games for instance Minecraft with my friends and competing in competitions, My favourite movie is Avengers Infinity War. My favourite colour is blue depending on what shade I am south Korean I was born In Seoul. My favourite subject in school is art and Writing, my favourite food is rice cakes and subway. And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Lego of any kind.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cliff,

    Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to see the great learning you share on your blog. I also love Lego! Do you have a favourite set? I like to build all sorts of things. Well done completing your first blog post.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cliff I love minecraft as much as you do too. Also Fortnite.I love your poster about your life.I think you should of added a bit more information Cliff. What date were you born Cliff? From Cam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cliff,i like how much you are telling us but what is Yeoboseyo?

    ReplyDelete